Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions & User Agreement
- These Terms & Conditions & User Agreement (also herein “terms and conditions”, “Agreement” or “agreement”) set forth how www.chinesemedicinesummit.com(also herein, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you the user (also herein, “you”, “your”, “user” or “User”, also in many circumstances may be referred to as “subscriber”, “member”, “VIP”, or “affiliate”, agree to respect and treat each other while and after you are using our website, pages and other information published through www.chinesemedicinesummit.com
- Copyright & Trademark Notice: Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of the Company, Copyright © 2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of reading the information on this site, for your own education, for shopping on this site or for placing an order through this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- No Professional Advice: The beneficial low and no-cost advice shared on our site has been provided for general educational purposes only and for no other purpose. Nothing we provide for you here is intended to replace any form of competent professional advice. If you are in need of professional advice, including medical, mental health, legal, accounting or tax advice, or any other form of professional advice, then you should seek out a competent professional in that area who can ensure you are provided help that is specific to your particular situation and circumstances.
- No FDA Evaluation: The advice shared in this site has not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor are the products and methods intended to replace proper medical help.
- Federal Trade Commission Disclosure: This website and its information are written, edited and published by the Company, which claims sole and exclusive ownership of its content. For questions about this website or its content, please contact us using the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company sometimes accepts forms of cash advertising, direct sponsorship, affiliate sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. We abide by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in our website and its content. Other than what is obviously advertising, if certain content is paid or directly sponsored, then we here pledge our best efforts to clearly identify or label it as such. The Company is sometimes compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though we may receive compensation for our posts, advertisements or other content, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on any blog, guest post or in any form of comments on our website are purely that blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Other Terms & Conditions: We make no guarantees or warranties about any information on our site, including without limitation any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Anyone subscribing to our website or using any of our programs, posts or pages is also agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, and any user providing us their email address in exchange for our delivering any content to them personally or who is registering for one or more of our webinars or videos also is assenting and agreeing to receive emails from us on a regular basis. Any of our subscribers may opt out at any time by reply email, if the email was sent directly by us or one of our staff, or otherwise by unsubscribing as provided in the footer of our emails. We love our subscribers and will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties. These terms and conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you may have copies of in any form, regardless of whether we have signed them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of Switzerland
- Severability and Interpretation: Whenever possible each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be prohibited, void, invalid, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition, invalidity, voidability, or enforceability without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this agreement. We and you agree that any ambiguity or vagueness of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party because of its being the drafter of this agreement.
- Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- Arbitration: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to these terms and conditions are to be settled by binding arbitration in Switzerland or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. Should any arbitration be commenced between the parties to this agreement concerning this agreement, or the rights and duties of either in relation thereto, the party prevailing in such arbitration shall be entitled, in addition to such relief as may be granted, to its attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration.
- Limitation of Liability: Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of our content, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
- Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, affiliates, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all property damage, personal injuries or death and other liability, loss, cost, expense, or damage, including, without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of user’s use or misuse, whether intentional or negligent, of the Company’s content and information and from user’s breach of any of the terms contained in this agreement.
- Counterparts: This agreement may be executed in several counterparts or by separate actions between or among its parties, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement; it’s understood that your accessing and using the information on this website constitutes your complete assent (and, as applicable, the assent of the company, group or organization you represent) to all of these terms and conditions.
- Headings: The headings for sections herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this agreement.
We keep all customer information confidential. By you providing your personal information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such information. We, in turn, will use our best efforts to keep such information safe and secure. Not surprisingly, your information is stored through our data management system. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage that information and by using Simplero you are granting us that right.
We don't sell or share that information with anyone, other than trusted third-party data processing vendors who process those data on our behalf, and also promise to keep it confidential. We only collect the information we do in order to provide the service and so we can contact you about changes to that service.
We may send marketing messages to you if you have okayed that. You can always opt-out of that okay.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to (a) comply with legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates; (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our customers; or (c) to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Otherwise, we try our best to keep your information safe and secure.
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online, such as on blogs, message boards, emails, or in chat areas, the information you share also can be seen, collected and used by third parties, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any use of the information that you voluntarily share. Same goes with your password. Don’t share it with others.
We keep our data records until they're explicitly deleted, either because someone asked us to be forgotten, or because a Simplero account was closed.
Simplero stores them in a database running behind several layers of security.
Anonymous data collection and use
To maintain our website’s high quality, Simplero may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with thier server and to administer the website. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially "traffic data" which cannot personally identify you – it is all anonymous – but it is helpful to Simplero for marketing purposes and for improving thier services.
Use of "cookies"
We may use the standard "cookies" feature of major web browsers. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer that contain information about the user. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies.
Cookies help us learn which areas of our website are useful and which areas need improvement. You may choose to disable cookies through your web browser’s settings.
Cookie information is only used when communicating with users as per their indicated preferences and as needed for service-related communications. Third party content that may be displayed on our site may also contain their own cookies, but we have no access to or control over any information collected by third parties through our website.
We pride ourselves on excellent and prompt customer service. We try to ensure that website availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We, of course, try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction because we want you using Simplero as often as possible.
We take every precaution to protect our customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via Simplero, they do have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that is obtained from you and your customers. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure, warrant or guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us or through our services. Submitting information is done at your own risk.
You agree that you are using your own judgment in using the information provided on and through https://chinesemedicinesummit.simplero.com, which is done at your own risk.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND BY US AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
We try to ensure our website is available for use at all times, other than for a small period for scheduled downtime; however, we do not warrant that at other times our website will be available. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds should our site become unavailable or access to the site becomes slow or incomplete due to system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our website inaccessible to you.