Kathaline Lauge is a specialist in TCM diagnosis, facial treatments, treatment of hemiplegia, diplegia and quadriplegia, as well as psychological disorders.
She was a consultant in a Danish refugee centre from 2014-2016, helping people with trauma and stress with acupuncture.
Kathaline also teaches self-development and spiritual inner journeys.
- 1995 8 months TCM at Nanning Medical College, China;
- 2001 Hospital of Jinzhou Medical College, China; 1
- 998-2004 study with Mike Robinson, spiritual teacher, UK;
- 2005 Followed the teachings of Lakha Lama from Batang Monastery, Tibet;
- 2007 Produced the Tibetan Peace Prayer CD with Lakha Lama;
- 2007-2014 Congress speaker caretaker and team worker at the Scandinavian TCM Congress, Denmark.